So what have I found this week on the world wide inter-web? Well, to be truthful, some of these exciting things I found a while ago, but I hope they're new and life changing for some of you.
1. My most favourite-est pig ever. Esther. If you don't know Esther, Esther The Wonder Pig, you must take the time to meet her and her dads. Esther was rescued as a mini-pig,
but … well … she wasn't really mini …
Esther has her own Facebook page. She's on all the social media so make contact with her on your favourite social media platform. Join her cause to rescue animals and give them sanctuary. Esther has spunk and personality. I think you'll like her.
2. A tiny cabin that is home to a family of five.
And the story behind its creation.
And lots more details.
3. This video … Emily Henderson makes over this living and dining room on budget in a weekend.
4. A home built on a piece of land the size of a parking lot. Could it only happen in Japan?
5. My cousin, Maria, is an artist, a poet and a blogger. She not only paints, sketches and writes but also takes amazing photos. Have a wander over to her blog. I'm sure you'll like it.
And, to finish, my photo for this week, one I snapped some time ago, but a favourite.
A pelican on Ross River Dam near Townsville.
I love the inter-web.
So many wonderful goodies to be found.
That house in Japan is astounding, don't you think?
Found anything fabulous you'd like to share with me?